Big keyword SEO optimizing tools and sites. Begin at the beginning, a guru once said to me, the domain name.
- Is your desired domain name actually available? Answer: Betterwhois.com
- Pick a trusted domain seller with webmaster accounts, such as DomainBank.com or go with GoDaddy.com.
- Current domain news stories published in Yahoo.
Top keyword selection is paramount and pays off with a highly ranked web site.
- Test drive the Wordtracker service.
- Check your page’s keyword density at Seocentral’s tools section.
Expert seo tools.
- SitemapsPal is a free, automated Google xml sitemap webpage tool. It’s cool!
- Free promotion and optimizing tools.
- Visual chart of search engine relationships.
Top webmaster links and references. Occasionally, I add to this section the best online solutions I find.
- Identify a web address that’s all numbers, an ip address.
- Measure your net connection speed here.
- Great ideas for those interested in keyword optimizing, Searchengineguide.
- All about search engines and better results. Pandia Search Engines.
Make your web page code bulletproof with this free HTML validator.
Reduce the amount of spam you get by using this HTML equivalent translator.
Ultimate reference for syntax, selectors, etc. in CSS and HTML.
This tool creates matching six color palette of web colors, the best Web color maker yet!
Duplicate page estimate and back link anchor text display and more from webconfs.com.
Why should I optimize?
- Once again: use research-driven keywords in the best on-page places you can.
- Embed core key words throughout your HTML page structure.
May you always have top search engine results through better optimizing!
— sincerely, Greg
aka “Mr. Goodhelp”
Goodhelp Web Strategies